We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God as stated in 2 Timothy 3:16, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man (human) of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”
However when the Scriptures were translated out of its’ original language (Hebrew) and into the English King James Version, errors were made pertaining to women; but when scriptures are translated correctly:
- We believe that God created male and female equal.
- We believed that the male and the female received the same blessing and authority from God:
- To be fruitful
- To multiply
- To replenish the earth
- To subdue it
- To have dominion over the earth and every living thing in the earth.
- We believe that God did not put any hierarchy in place and the woman was not subjected to the man.
- We believe the woman was not the cause of sin coming upon mankind. Adam disobeyed the commandment of God and was held accountable for the cause of sin and the Fall.
- We believe God did not accuse the woman of any wrongdoing, nor did he curse the woman. However, God did curse the serpent and the ground. And God judged Adam.
- We believe that Genesis 3:16 was grossly misinterpreted; and as a result, many doctrines of men were developed beyond the boundaries of the Word of God. These doctrines were oppressive and hurtful to women. They caused the woman to lose her true identity in God and subjected her to a life of domination by men, a role that god did not establish for her.
- We believe Satan is the oppressor of the woman. After the Fall, God cursed the serpent (Satan) and declared him an enemy of the woman and her seed, and the woman an enemy of Satan and his seed. God prophesied that the seed of the woman would crush Satan’s head.
- We believe that the woman was God’s ally and the protector of the seed, until the coming of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Satan is the true enemy of men and women, and his lies and deception concerning the woman, are exposed. Men and women together should continue to seek the truth of God’s word concerning God’s plan for humanity.